Located across Biscayne Bay in south east Florida, Miami Beach is connected by five causeways to the mainland.
In South Beach, visitors will find the Art Deco District with a wide selection of restaurants, boutiques, delicatessens, produce markets, outdoor cafes and nightclubs. Ocean Drive is a 10-block stretch with one of the best ocean fronts in the country.
Activities in Miami Beach include swimming, sunbathing, volleyball, in-line skating and plenty of water sports.
- Miami Beach – Deals
- Miami Beach – Overview
- Miami Beach – City Information
- Miami Beach – Accommodations
- Miami Beach – Things To Do
- Miami Beach – Events and Entertainment
- Miami Beach – Make a Car Rental Reservation